Registry Trash Keys Finder (TrashReg) is an advanced Registry cleaning tool. The main function of RTKF is to allow the removal of unnecessary keys from the Windows Registry. Many programs leave keys in the Registry, even after programs removal using an uninstallation facility provided with the programs themselves. RTKF allows you to decide whether to delete or leave the keys found.
An additional effect (it may be the main aim for some users) of removal of these keys is the “revival” of some programs trial versions after the initial trial period has expired.
The program RTKF is not a
crack but is an addition to other
serious Registry cleaning software. No breach of software license agreement of the programms in use which
remains are found by TrashReg takes place: nothing is
patched into EXE files and their action is not traced by special
spies. I do not distribute any registration keys, and moreover one may not know anything about trial versions of any programs, which for their needs could write something hiddenly. So as the RTKF user you simply clean some trash from your computer Registry.
- Fast search for Registry trash keys. In most cases one will find some trash even after any advanced Registry cleaner.
- Standalone global search for NULL-embedded Registry keys (so-called ‘Hidden keys’). One may see content of any ‘Hidden key’ found and also delete it.
- Easy to use scripting files “*.del” with simple syntax for deleting ‘Hidden keys’ and the keys which are locked by some applications, or when there are no access rights for their deleting. (TrashReg registers *.del file extension in your system and as result you can execute the del-script just by double-clicking it in Windows Explorer).
- Ability to create backup Registry files before key deleting (or just by user request).
- Rapid “Jump to Regedit” function (also avaiable with command line /j=[regpath] switch).
- An unique feature: “Open in Regedit” Shell command for .reg and .key Registry files, which quickly opens the first valid Registry path found inside the given files.
- Automatic cleaning modes for batch usage and also for periodical autocleaning.
- There are a few command line switches, which give some additional features to advanced user.
What’s new in Registry Trash Keys Finder 18.104.22.168:
- Contact information was changed (web site, e-mail, e.t.c)
- Now keys’ descriptions are moved to the search result list
- Misc bugs fixed
Homepage : http://www.trashreg.com
Where to download Registry Trash Keys Finder 22.214.171.124 :
Size : 798 kB