The Hex Workshop Hex Editor is a complete set of hexadecimal development tools for Microsoft Windows, combining advanced binary editing with the ease and flexibility of a word processor. It integrates advanced binary editing and data interpretation and visualization with the ease and flexibility of a modern word processor. With the Hex Workshop, you can edit, cut, copy, paste, insert, fill and delete binary data. You can also work with data in its native structure and data types using our integrated structure viewer and smart bookmarks. Data editing is quick and easy with our extensive features that allow you to: jump to file or sector location, find or replace data, perform arithmetic, bitwise, and logical operations, binary compare files, generate checksums and digests, view character distributions and export data to RTF or HTML for publishing. Hex Workshop supports drag-and-drop and is integrated with the Windows operating system so you can quickly and easily hex edit from your most frequently used workspaces.
Hex Workshop includes a Sector Editor with disk imaging tools, a Base Converter for converting between hex, decimal and binary data types, a Hex Calculator supporting arithmetic and bitwise operations, an expression calculator supporting variables, conditionals, iteration and arithmetic and bitwise operations, and a data visualizer designed to help you visually identify patterns and interesting data from rendered images. Also included is our Data Inspector that allows you to quickly edit and view data in decimal, floating point or time and date representations.
- Rich Feature Set
- Highly Customizable User Interface
- Data Interpretation and Parsing
- Integrated Binary Comparison
What’s new in Hex Workshop 184.108.40.20608 :
- Now, users can now expand or collapse all top level root structures from the “Tools\Structure Viewer” menu.
- Child structures can be fully expanded or collapsed from either the “Tools\Structure Viewer” menu or the right-click structure viewer context menu.
- The right-click document context menu’s relative and absolute jump to offset functionality now supports 64-bit values.
- The Fill bytes option is now enabled when editing disks and drives.
- Other stability and performance enhancements.
Supported OS : Windows 2000 or later
Homepage : http://www.hexworkshop.com/
Where to download Hex Workshop 220.127.116.1108 :
Size : 17.2 MB