ComboFix is a program, created by sUBs, that scans your computer for known malware, and when found, attempts to clean these infections automatically. In addition to being able to remove a large amount of the most common and current malware, ComboFix also displays a report that can be used by trained helpers to remove malware that is not automatically removed by the program.
At this time ComboFix can only run on the following Windows versions:
- Windows XP (32-bit only)
- Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
How to Use Combofix:
* Disable or close all anti-spyware, anti-malware, anti-virus real-time protection
* Download the latest official ComboFix (4 MB) save to your desktop
* Close all of softwares, programs running on your computer
* Double click and start Combofix.exe on your computer desktop
* When Combofix finished, it will create logs for you.
Homepage : http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/
Where to download ComboFix 184.108.40.206 :
Size : 4.83 MB